- This event has passed.
IEEE Washington Section AdCom
March 8, 2017 @ 12:00 am - 2:00 am
Meeting of the Administrative Committee
Light dinner will be provided at around 6:30 PM for socializing and a meeting start 7:00pm. Approximately 10 min walk from College Park Metro (https://goo.gl/maps/X7MQnq18FqH2).
WEBEX instructions to be provided.
Please send additional agenda items to email@example.com.
- Call to Order
- BANQUET planning (29 April)
- Budget and Finances – Status, Analytics, Risks, Issues and Changing of the Guard
- EVENTS: update and clarification
- Chapters, Councils, Networks, Affinity Groups, student chapters: progess, plans
- Standing Committee reports
- Wash/NoVA MOA
- PACE (Tony)
- Vision and Strategy (standing agenda item): section goals, priorities and R2 alignment -> post when complete
- Web Presence: updates, plans
- New business
- – outreach for SC2017 (I will present the recommendations at April AdCom.)
- – STEM
- – sensor council
- – continuing education
- – chapter CPR, vitality pulse
- – DCCEAS liaison maintains SA on the greater engineering community
- – more?
Bldg: New building adjacent to the museum
College Park Aviation Museum
1985 Corporal Frank Scott Drive
College Park, Maryland