Date and Time
- Date: Tuesday, TBD
- Time: 11:30 AM to 01:00 PM
- 1300 I Street, NW
- Franklin Square
- Washington, DC 20005
- American Public Transportation Association
- Suite 1200 East
- Google Map
- Due to building security requirements, everyone MUST register
- Send your reservation with your name, IEEE membership status, and if you want food to email@example.com.
- Please make your reservations by noon Friday, TBD
- 11:30 am – lunch and conversation
- 12:00 pm – presentation & discussion
- 01:00 pm – adjourn
Red Line Metro Center Station
Exit station through 13TH ST NW & G ST NW entrance.
Walk approx. 2 blocks North on 13th St NW.
Orange/Blue/Silver Lines McPherson Square Station
Exit station through 14TH & I ST NW – FRANKLIN SQUARE entrance.
Walk approximately 1 block East on I St NW.
Parking: Advance discounted reservations available at www.spothero.com
- April 14 – CANCELLED
- May 12 – PENDING NOTICE – Bruce Horowitz “Advances and Improvements to Passenger Rail Transport in South Africa”
- Summer break
- Monthly meetings resume in September
Meetings are generally held on the second Tuesday of each month from September through the following May. There are no meetings from June to August.
==>>We are always looking for speakers. Send speaker contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.