Welcome to IEEE Consumer Electronics Society Chapter
The CES chapter has been very active.
- The CES chapter is engaged in the IEEE Section meeting.
- We brought Dr. Xinwei Niu, Assistant Professor of Elecrical Engineering, Penn State Harrisburg. “Big Data Solutions based on Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA)”. Dr. Niu is expert on FPGA’s.
- The CES chapter is planning to host the 14th Central PA Symposium on Signal Integrity on April 17, 2020, Penn State Harrisburg.
- We are also planning to bring a Distinguished speaker to Central PA.
- The CES chapter is planning to invole students.
- Chapter Chair: Dr. Aldo Morales
- Chapter Vice-Chair: Dr. Sedig Agili
Please mark you calendars for the following conferences!!
The 2019 13th Central PA Symposium on Signal Integrity program can be found here