Awards Banquet & Gala!
The 2021 Awards Ceremony will be recorded and presented virtually. Stay turned for more details.
Sponsorship opportunities are still available.
Contact the office at email@example.com for details!
- The MGA Board approved the following two new member discounts in 2020:
- Wolfram – Mathematica technical computing software, available to students and professional members worldwide
- GradFin- student loan refinance advisory available for US borrowers
- More new discounts coming in 2021
- Now, members may register for the “Insurance Circuit”, a free, monthly newsletter from Mercer, which covers news and information about the IEEE Member Group Insurance Program and financial wellbeing.
IEEE-USA Free Webinars
IEEE Members can receive PDHs for attending IEEE-USA webinars) Our Full Webinar Library can be found here: https://ieeeusa.org/careers/webinars/
IEEE Philadelphia Section Congratulates our Newest Senior Members
2020 Annual Report: Mitchell L. Thompson, John T. Larkin, Douglas, R. Castor, John J. Deandrea, Scott R. Mix, Kenneth Paist, Yunfeng Xiao, David Hollingsworth, Li Bai, Brian Litt, Qiang Duan, Firooz Aflatouni, Anthony R. Carlis, Paul R. White, Iyad Obeid, James C. Gee, Morui Li, Theodoros Salonidis, Thomas S. Krol, Aditya Shah, Edward Greer, Ram Kripal Prasad, Mojtaba Vaezi, Chamith S. Rajapakse, Alan T. Johnson, Lori L. Pollock, Michael Hutchinson, Ruibing Hao, Jeffrey M. Watkins, Victor Manuel Preciado, Joanna F. DeFranco, Rajeshkumar Raghupathi, Philip Shilane, Saravanan Manikandan, Mark Jarvis, Jeffrey T. Eker, Shi Y. Lee, Il-yeol Song, Andrew G. Richardson, Christine Johnson, Jeff A. Rockower, Divya Pathak, Gregory Arlow, Arun Kumar, Arumugam, Kerry I. Litvin, Jonathan M. Becker
IEEE Philadelphia Section Congratulates our New Fellows
2020 Annual Report: Xiaojiang Du, Vijay Kumar, Yimin D. Zhang.