Retlif Test Engineer
Retlif Testing Laboratories is a full-service independent testing laboratory providing regulatory compliance testing and engineering services in the areas of Electromagnetic Compatibility, Radio Approvals, Product Safety and Environmental Simulation across all industry sectors. We are currently seeking a full time Test Engineer to join our Harleysville, PA laboratory.
The selected candidate will be responsible for, including but not limited to:
• Oversight and performance of testing of customers products, including but not limited to: Pre-test engineering review, test sample preparation and setup, execution of test, documentation of test results, customer interaction.
• Provide support to sales team, in order to apply appropriate test standards, provide time and cost estimates.
• Support Engineering department in the development of new service offerings.
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline or field, or equivalent education and training.
• Minimum 2 years job related experience; 4 to 5 years desired.
• Excellent knowledge of measurement equipment (such as, but not limited to, DMM, Oscilloscope, and Spectrum Analyzer).
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong math skills.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds-bend, lift and twist.
• Must have a background that would permit the U.S. Department of Defense to issue a Secret Clearance, which includes US Citizenship.
Interested in a position at one of the USA’s leading independent testing laboratories? Come to us for a career, not a job. We are an equal opportunity employer. Retlif provides excellent personal growth opportunities, a professional atmosphere and comprehensive employee benefits such as:
• 401K plan
• Tuition reimbursement plans
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Paid vacations
• Paid holidays
Interested candidates may e-mail a cover letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org