Inspiring People – Impactful Experiences
If there was one common theme to describe what our employees get from a career with Envista…
it’s: An Experience.
Here’s what to expect:
- Potential for growth in a rapidly growing, global company. Motivating projects; no day is the same.
- Ability to help others solve intricate matters and impact businesses all over the world. Be part of a team that encourages out-of-the-box thinkers. Work in a family-oriented atmosphere with a small company feel, but the financial backing of a large enterprise.
Forensic engineering, as an industry, is designed to rely on scientific principles to investigate all types of failures impacting service, people, and business production— from minor to catastrophic. It’s our job to analyze and determine why it happened.
We have an immediate opportunity for an Electrical Engineer in the Philadelphia area. If you have your PE, 5 years of practical experience in electrical engineering, experience in failure analysis, enjoy a challenge, and have a curious mind this is the opportunity for you.
- Investigates the origin and cause of failures, damages or defects in the electrical fields within industrial, commercial, and residential sites. Analyzes the failure of electrical systems, determines the cause of failures, evaluates the quality of construction or reviews design or maintenance procedures.
- Performs field investigations, leads multi-party examinations and documentation of damaged property.
- Research failure modes as needed, prepare recommendations for repair and/or remediation as appropriate.
- Prepares reports and letters outlining the origin and cause of the damages to our clients.
- Manages/works on multi-disciplinary teams on large and complex assignments.
- Establishes trusted working relationship with clients and interacts socially at mixed engagements with clients.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline is required.
- Active PE is required (in the state of employment is preferred)
- 5 years’ experience evaluating electrical failures in a commercial or industrial setting preferred
- Power systems experience (generators, transformers, and switchgear, etc.) is a plus -Electro-mechanical experience is desirable
- 25 – 30%+ travel
- Ability to work in inclement weather and various environmental conditions
For more information please visit our Career Page at https://envistaforensics.jobs.net/search
Or respond directly to Anna Klostermann, Executive Recruiter email@example.com