Xilinx Zynq System-on-Chip Design Workshop
The Xilinx Zynq System-on-Chip (SoC) provides a dual ARM Cortex-A9 32-bit processor with floating point, DRAM and Flash controllers, peripheral interfaces, an AMBA interconnection bus and programmable logic with RAM and DSP om a single device. The Xilinx Vivado HLx Webpack suite provides the hardware and software design environment for the configuration and C language programming of the Zynq device. The Digilent Zybo board utilizes the Zynq device and provides peripherals, DRAM, I/O ports, audio codec and Ethernet and USB ports.
The Workshop will introduce the participants to the design process for the SoC using Vivado HLx and the Zybo board. The participants will perform hands-on designs of process control systems with actuator and display and FIR digital filtering with ADC and DAC serial peripheral interface (SPI) modules. The Workshop utilizes The Zynq Book Tutorial and considers AMBA bus AXI-lite interfacing and software timers.
If desired, partcipants can pre-purchase the lower cost Digilent Cora Z7-07S board before the Workshop to be used then or afterwards to continue their professional update. One possible source is: https://www.tequipment.net/Digilent/410-370/Prototyping/
- All Participants: Bring a laptop with 100GB of free space.
- All materials and Demo boards will be provided for the class, courtesy of Temple University ECE department.
- Options exist to purchase the Digilent Cora Z7-07S SoC board but not required for the class.
- Add $20.00 for CEU certificate, for ALL participants.
- Registration closes on May 19, 2022
- One hour break for lunch on your own
Click HERE to register.
- Temple University
- 1947 N. 12th St
- Phladelphia, Pennsylvania
- United States 19122
- Building: Room E312, 3rd Floor, Engineering Building
- Room Number: Room E312